Our client has opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their innovative practice based in Manchester. They work on a variety of sectors inclusive of Education, Healthcare and Commercial
As a Senior Architectural Technician, you will work on a wide variety of exciting projects from the first technical stages, right through to the final construction stages on site. With this role you should have good working knowledge of Revit as this is the software used to drive most projects.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician, you must have:
• A CIAT Qualification is desirable
• A suitable degree in Architecture and Construction.
• Sound knowledge in Revit is essential
• Good knowledge of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
• At least 3-5 years in practice experience both within a practice and on site.
Whilst working as a Senior Architectural Technician you will:
• Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
• Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest
• Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
• Obtain design briefs from the directors.