Our client, a structural engineering firm is looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician to add and architectural bias to the team. This consultancy specialises in a range of sectors and already has a pipeline of work booked in for the next 2 years.
About the Role
A broad range of experience is key for this position along with the knowledge and understanding of architectural detailing across various sectors. Commercial or residential (high-rise) exposure would be advantageous along with a background working on residential high-rise using modern materials.
Requirements for the role
– A relevant Architectural Technician/technologist degree
– 5 years+ relevant industry experience
-Proficient user of AutoCAD and Revit
– Strong details design skills
– Flexible working / ability to work from home
– Competitive salary
– Company pension scheme
– Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD
– Employee EMI Share Scheme