Our client is looking to recruit x2 Building Surveyor to join their growing and successful team based in Manchester. This consultancy specialises in a range of building surveying services, across a variety of sectors and already has a pipeline of work booked in for the next 2 years.
About the Role
The primary work will be focused on the investigation of existing cladding and various specification and contract administration work. A solid knowledge of building pathology is required along with strong project management skills.
Away from cladding projects you will also have the opportunity (if desired) to work on more traditional building surveying projects, so solid professional building surveying background (dilaps, contract admin etc) is advantageous.
Requirements for the role
– A relevant building surveying degree (RICS accredited)
– 5 years+ relevant industry experience
– Previous experience in cladding work is preferred but not essential
– Strong building pathology knowledge
– Project Management experience
– Chartered (MRICS) – Not essential but desirable
– Flexible working / ability to work from home
– Competitive salary
– Car allowance / company car
– Company pension scheme
– APC support if required
– Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD
– Employee EMI Share Scheme