An M&E contractor in the Sheffield area is looking for a Lead Electrical Project Manager to run projects up to around £2m. This role can offer a competitve salary, plus a car allowance or company car as well as progression and stability.
Projects are commercial and retail and they will be located in and around the Sheffield and Chesterfield area.
The duties of this role include:
1. To receive and review drawings and specifications from client or main contractor
2. To resolve discrepancies with the client
3. To ensure work is carried out to a high standard
4. To ensure each contract is maximised on returns
5. To maintain good working relationships with clients and main contractors
6. To complete company paperwork clearly and legibly
7. To record variations to contract and provide information to QS
8. To assist interims and final account payments
9. Complete monthly cost to complete (WIP) on all live projects every month
10. Review all tender information on handover on each project from the Estimating Team
11. Read, understand and implement the Company Health and Safety Policy and QA at all times
If you are interested or know anyone who is please do not hesitate to contact me via email or with a phone call.