Vertical Recruitment are working closely with a leading engineering consultancy who are renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. They hold a huge importance in your development and wellbeing providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
Our client is currently looking to invite a skilled Graduate Civil/structural engineer to join their successful and established rail team in Manchester, whilst working alongside some of the best engineers in the industry. It will also bring you the opportunity to be working on a wide portfolio of major projects across the UK.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience post-graduation in civil engineering design
- Experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Experience in computer software for the analysis of structures
- Production of design deliverables – packages of drawings, specifications, etc.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in the design of rail related structures. (Including loading to Eurocodes, element design and detailing to Eurocodes)
- Ideally experience in finite element software for the analysis of structures
- Ability to work on own and within a team to meet project, client, company, and personal objectives
- Willingness to seek advice when unsure of how to tackle problems
- BEng or Meng
What’s in it for you?
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme and excellent training
- Eye care vouchers
- Flexible annual leave allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Fundraising & volunteering opportunities
- Generous company pension contributions
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Social Fund
- Travel insurance