Vertical Recruitment is an award-winning Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in Property and Infrastructure, Engineering and Utilities.
We are highly regarded in our core industries and have long standing client relationships with local and national industry leading companies. Our culture is based upon success and our dynamic working environment supports staff into being highly effective Recruitment Consultants. We are passionate about recruitment, and we want you to feel the same.
We have an opportunity for a Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Let us help you reach your full potential within an industry that is thriving. We offer ongoing internal and external training with a clear and evolving progression plan where you will learn from some of the best Consultants in recruitment.
Do you want to work in a fun and supportive environment, then Vertical Recruitment could be the company for you?
The person we are looking for doesn’t need to have recruitment experience, however this would be advantageous. A degree qualified candidate or solid office or sales working background would be preferred. You may have a background in Property, perhaps working as an Estate Agent or finished a Graduate Management training programme in a customer facing role or sales capacity.
Ultimately, to succeed in Recruitment you will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and with good organisation skills
- Willing to learn and be coachable
- Have ability to influence people and enjoy competition
Our team at Vertical enjoys the following:
- Commission structure which is uncapped and includes no standard requirements.
- Internal and external recruitment training with regular weekly 121’s.
- Clear progression plans where you can build and manage your own team.
- Working for an established forward-thinking company.
- Incentives including buying and selling holidays, Directors lunches, races trips, quarterly nights out and a chance to be included on our annual trip abroad.
- Hybrid working and an early finish on Fridays
- 2 extra days annual leave after 3 years.
To gain an insight into Vertical Recruitment and the sectors we recruit for, visit our website – www.vertical-recruitment.co.uk.