I am working alongside a Large M&E contractor in London. They are looking for a Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor who not only wants to work on large projects but is also looking for progression and has the enthusiasm to take the step up to Intermediate and Senior.
You will be working on large scale projects up to £25m with the support of Senior Quantity Surveyors who will guide you and optimise your performance through careful teaching. This company will invest heavily in you so you can fulfill your full potential and encourage internal progression. Duties include:
* Liaise with clients and subcontractors regarding variation works
* Attending training/ working under a project QS
* Processing sub contract orders
* Assisting on Final Accounts with clients and subcontractors
* Valuing subcontractor variations and valuations along with the issuing of the required payment notices or payless notices, as well as the valuing and negotiating of subcontractor final accounts.
* Preparation of payment applications and final accounts for submission
* Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyors
* Attending regular design meetings, progress meetings and variation meetings
* Successfully delivering projects from handover to completion
If you are looking for the next step in your career then please get in touch and I can give you all the details.