Project Manager | Building Surveyor
Are you a Project Manager with a Building Surveying background looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If so, an outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager / Building Surveyor to work for a highly regarded Consultancy that operate in all areas of the built environment.
Located in central Manchester with flexible working you will be involved with project management on projects of circa £5-10m in value initially, with further development into wider private and public sector projects. This role is integral to the success of the North West team and would suit an ambitious and dynamic Project Manager with a background in Building Surveying.
About the Role:
Reporting to the PM Director, you will be an important member of the project management team with the ability to advice across building surveying matters as well (building pathology). This is a client facing position and you’ll also play a key part in developing client relationships and managing high- projects.
Requirements for this role:
– Possess a wealth of experience in providing high quality project management in relevant sectors for a consultancy
– Have a Building Surveying background (Building Surveying degree)
– Ideally you will be Chartered
– Ready to embrace larger project responsibility
– Confidence to work autonomously is essential
– Experience across a variety of sectors
– Excellent communication skills
– Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
– Proven leadership and team management skills
– Flexible working
– Competitive salary
– Excellent holiday + bank holidays
– Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year
– Company pension scheme
– Share Incentive Scheme
– Life Assurance
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Health Screening
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD