Our client an independent Construction & Engineering Consultancy with a well-established reputation throughout the North West has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a major landmark net zero carbo project, refurbishing a high-profile residential building in London. The ideal candidate will have a construction related degree and 2-4 years’ experience, ideally with a Consultancy, however Contractor experience will also be considered. The successful applicant would be expected to travel to site in London once a week.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual who has the drive and ability to deliver an outstanding service to the Client. The duties are varied and include the following: Tender development, sub-contractor procurement and management of works. The initial scope is asbestos removal, new ceiling, and ventilation.
Candidate must have the following:
- Degree level in Project Management or similar technical discipline
- Ideally working towards a professional status in MRICS/MCIOB or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- Technical delivery experience from the start to completion
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager leading teams and delivery property and construction related projects
- Contract experience in addition to pre and post contract experience
- Have been previously employed by a consultancy or end user with understanding of the delivery process
- Experience of assembling and managing multi-Disciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management focussing on customer service excellence, developing client accounts and maintaining/creating new business relationships. Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for my client.
- Be a team player, outgoing and flexible