We are working with a vibrant city centre-based Cost, Project and Development Management Consultancy who are looking to hire a Project Manager to support the senior management team.
They have recently won a 500 unit £60m co-living tower in Greater Manchester to add to their already busy pipeline of work. Other live projects include, hotel, Industrial, assisted living and a high-profile £200m mix-use development in Manchester.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a career minded Project Manager to work with an established team on exciting projects for a variety of dynamic client organisations.
The ideal candidate will have experience from a consultancy or contractor background. Whether you have experience from a sandwich course or completed your degree part time. You must have good communication skills, be client facing and have a strong work ethic.
The Project Manager Role:
• Undertake day to day delivery of projects
• Manage design teams
• Undertake contract administration
• Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
• Maintain a robust document management system
• Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
• Compliance with set governance
• Assist with delivering projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• Monitor and report on the contractors’ progress against the contract programme
• Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
• Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The Project Manager:
• Be Degree qualified in Project Management (or Construction related)
• Working towards their APC. Or willingness to become chartered
• Have 2-5 years post grad PM experience for a consultant or end user client
• Competitive Salary and benefits available
• Flexible working
• Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme
• The opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive projects in the Northwest