SENIOR CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER
Vertical Recruitment is working closely with a Leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy, they operate from a network of offices both in the UK and overseas. The company specialise in civil infrastructure, including drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build residential and commercial projects, working with an expanding client base has created a new role in the team at our Leeds office.
You will be responsible for the detailed design of civil infrastructure, working with multiple clients across the country. It will be a varied role that will include representing the business at project meetings and ensuring timely delivery of agreed solutions.
· Responsible for detailed design of civil infrastructure, including drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build residential projects
· Liaise with outside parties including Highways and Sewer authorities and utility services companies to provide cost effective solutions for our clients
· Attending meetings with Local Authorities and Drainage officers.
· Proactive approach in liaising with our clients (daily basis)
· Ability to confidently hold and chair meetings
· Represent the company for onsite meetings/Project Meetings
· Represent the business at project meetings
· Work on AutoCAD, PDS and Micro Drainage
Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
Qualified by HNC or degree level
Hold a clean driving license
Skilled at communicating and managing workloads effectively
· Sewer Hydraulic design
· S38 / S104 / S218
· Highways design
The company will offer the right candidate a market leading salary and benefits package with employees rewarded for loyalty and their contribution towards growing the business.
20 days annual leave, rising to 22 after 2 years’ complete service, plus 5 days for the Christmas Shutdown period
. car allowance or car
· Bonus scheme
· Pension scheme