Our client is a leading Multi-Discipline Consultancy with offices in the UK and overseas. Coming of the back of a highly successful year they are looking to strengthen their specialist Fire Engineering team, in order to attract the right individuals, they are offering an extremely competitive salary, the chance to work remotely 100% of the time if desired and accelerated career progression
The desired candidate will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in an established and growing Fire Engineering team across numerous sectors including; commercial, industrial, health, residential, retail and education.
Candidates must have the following experience:
– Over 5 years of relevant experience within Fire Engineering.
– An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
– Degree Qualified.
– A full member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (CEng, MIFireE) would be desirable.
– Ability to effectively guide, direct, delegate, discipline and motivate employees.
– Familiar with applicable codes, standards and regulations.
– A strong focus on time and resource management.
– Demonstrated leadership, planning and practical solution skills.
– Flexibility to work in other areas of the business where required
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
– Report-writing skills
– Demonstrate leadership qualities.
– Experience of applying fire engineering in the design of buildings and architecture.
– Preparation of disability access applications for a mixed range of buildings.
– Ability to effectively manage resources to deliver project responsibilities on time, and to expectations.