Vertical are delighted to be partnered with an award-winning main contractor that are looking to bolster their construction team with an experienced Senior Project Manager. With an annual turnover of over £80 Million, our client is a specialist within the delivery of complex projects across a variety of sectors including PRS, commercial, and Leisure.
Due to continued growth within the region, our client requires a confident Senior Project Manager to drive and deliver a high value commercial projects across the North West region. They are a cash rich organisation, with an extensive pipeline of work of the next 5 years.
The ideal Senior Project Manager must have a confidence in their own ability and possess extensive experience working for a main contractor on high-value build projects. This is a growing business and as a result it is imperative that every member of staff is competent in their day to day tasks.
In return, our client offers a highly competitive package, development opportunities and the chance to be exposed to some of the regions most dynamic and exciting projects. The successful Senior Project Manager will immediately be involved with the delivery of these projects and have full autonomy of site.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
– Ensuring key project objectives are achieved
– Providing strong leadership to the construction/production team, driving the programme of works and ensuring key targets are achieved.
– Arranging and chairing internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings and liaising effectively with all internal divisions to ensure build schedules are met.
-Preparing external progress reports and presenting them within meeting
– Arranging external pre-contract meetings with the client and other key stakeholders
– Providing training, support and mentoring to the team, leading from the front and demonstrating / sharing best practise.
– Fully accountability for the monitoring of quality, ensuring standards and compliance are met.
The successful Senior Project Manager must have the following:
– Must have a demonstrated track record in project management and volume building
– Current SMSTS, CSCS , First Aid
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– A CV which demonstrates longevity and stable work history working for a similar organisation
– RC Frame / High Rise Experience
If you believe you meet the required criteria please contact Ash, in the strictest of confidence, for a confidential discussion. Or, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org