We have an excellent opportunity for a senior level Project Manager to work for a highly successful and reputable Construction Consultancy in Manchester.
The role will involve providing Project Management services on a variety of high-rise residential, Industrial and mix-use commercial design and build projects, ranging from £5m to £100m+ in value. The successful candidate will be working alongside some of the UK’s most prestigious Property Developers
Working as part of a small team, the Project Manager will oversee, monitor and coordinate projects to ensure completion on or before time, to budget and to the specified quality standards and to ensure the highest level of service to the client. This role requires you to be self-motivated and results driven. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to your work and as the key to success in the role is relationship management, you will have communication and interpersonal skills of the highest calibre.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the delivery of projects from feasibility through to handover
- Consultancy – Funding applications & grants, Project Appraisal, Development Framework/ Masterplan Delivery, Regeneration Strategy, Project Feasibility, Development Management, Audit & Evaluation and Project Monitoring
- Preparing cost analysis and benchmark information as agreed with Director
The successful Senior Project Manager will offer the following:
- 5 – 10 year’s post-grad experience.
- Ideally experience in , residential, commercial or industrial.
- Ideally MRICS/MCIOB/MAPM or working towards chartered status.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management. With proven experience in successful delivery.
- Be proficient in a wide range of IT skills including Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project).
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Self-motivated with positive can-do attitude. Highly organised and excellent communicator.
- The ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Clients and deliver quality services to maximise opportunities for repeat business.
You will be provided with a flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. You will be supported to innovate, collaborate and build a meaningful career. Their network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
Employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: Excellent holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.