Vertical Recruitment are working closely with an award-winning leading Manchester consultancy, they provide civil, structural, and geotechnical engineering services across the Northwest. Their structural team consists of qualified engineers, and they have developed well established local relationships with third parties, which in turn adds value to their projects.
Our clients’ projects range in value from £100 million to £50,000; from new build commissions through to major building refurbishments and restorations. They operate in various sectors including, offices, residential, historic, education, health, tall buildings, retail/leisure, sports stadia, industrial, bridges, hotels, and master planning.
They are currently involved with the £1.4bn Mayfield development which is the regeneration of a 24-acre site into a mixed-use development that will create 1,500 homes, 10,000 jobs, 154,800m² of office accommodation, and an exciting blend of restaurants, bars, entertainment venues and independent stores.
Due to ongoing success within their business, they are looking to recruit many key players within their Structures team, including an experienced Structural Revit Technician. For the right person they are offering a hybrid working model and a generous benefits package.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work to demanding deadlines
- Be a strong team player and good communicator.
- Sound technical knowledge of building structures, to undertake surveys, measurement and be fully conversant with Auto cad and Revit is essential.
- Drawing production from Engineers sketches and from scratch.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programs, whilst meeting commercial targets.
- To develop concept ideas into drawing details.
- Ensuring that drawing production follows company standards.
- Experience within Building Services.
- Be a competent user of AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Significant, relevant experience as a structural technician on a wide variety of projects.
- Good experience in concrete and steel.
- Good communication skills, experience in dealing with other employees working as a member in project teams and delivering to external clients.
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations with the confidence to question engineers regarding coordination of details.
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software plus attendance of upgrade training according to industry requirements.