Vertical Recruitment is working closely with a unique Manchester based Structural Engineering Consultancy. The company operate from a global office network, due continued project demands they have an exciting vacancy for a Structural Engineer to be based in Manchester. This role involves working within a team under the guidance of an Associate, taking on a variety of projects. Following schemes through the entire design and build process. The company work on a huge range of projects in terms of size and scale. Schemes range from involvement in the high-rise commercial and residential developments to new Build Higher Education Projects.
Client statement.. “Our aspiration as engineers is to design inspiring buildings in which our engineering ideas help shape design rather than simply facilitate the delivery of an architect-led solution. We aim to design structures with minimum impact on the planet and maximum value for our clients”
At Engineer grade you will receive close mentorship from experienced engineers, giving you thorough training and allowing you to operate with greater independence moving forward. You will play an active role in the creation of buildings and undertake a variety of technical tasks on diverse projects. Our client is looking for a passionate and dedicated experienced graduate structural engineer who wishes to advance their design, technical, and software skills.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team with
colleagues and clients.
- Is adaptable and able to find creative solutions to problems for clients.
- Is passionate about engineering and takes pride in providing high quality work.
- Keen to learn and take direction
- Is familiar with industry design software
On Offer to you..
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Support and Guidance through to CEng Status
- Hybrid Working and Modern City Centre working environment.
- 25 days holiday