We are looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Estimator required to join one of the UK’s fastest growing M&E Building Services companies with an office located in the North West but with sites all over the UK.
This M&E Contractor has successfully delivered multiple large scale projects in the UK, Ireland & multiple locations in Europe. This Senior Mechanical Estimator role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment. We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider.
- Read all tender documents before an estimate is started and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
- Record and submit all RFI’s in the correct documentation.
- Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
- Ensure Tender folder is correctly maintained and review tenders.
- List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
- Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
- Keep up to date with industry standards.
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Use UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
- Attend Tender Handover Meetings.
- Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
- This is not an exhaustive list.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Mechanical installations an advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.