I am currently working alongside a M&E contractor based in London and they are expanding due to a very strong pipeline. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to look after one of their projects. Our client work across multiple sectors including Hotels, Commercial Offices, Retail, Education, Leisure, Healthcare and the projects can go up to around £50m M&E in value.
You will be working alongside the Design & Commercial teams as well as meeting with clients to ensure projects are running smoothly.
Experience and key skills required:
- You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer, Project Manager or Contracts Manager working within the M&E Building Services sector
- You will possess strong financial skills
- Management of Project Managers and Site staff
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Reporting into Senior Management and Directors
- Good level of IT skills
Annual Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary: £75k – £85k plus package (negotiable depending on experience)
- Company Car or Car Allowance (circa £5k)
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme