I am currently working with one of the UK’s leading independent multi-disciplinary construction consultancies, distinguished by its employee-owned trust structure where all profits are shared among the employees.
Bonuses are received twice a year, so you can imagine their Christmas is going to be jolly!
They specialise in a wide spectrum of multi-million reinstatement building projects and cladding remediation works. They proudly work with esteemed developers and prominent insurance firms.
What they’re looking for:
– 6+ years experience
– RICS membership is welcome but not a necessity
– Prior consultancy experience
– JCT & contract administration experience
– Someone who can help mentor junior members of the team
What they’re offering:
-Competitive Salary + Car
-Company bonus/Employer ownership trust
– Free parking in the city centre
– Regular team socials
– Individual career developments with set routes to AD if desired
– A highly regarded welcoming/positive work environment
– Successful APC support/guidance (if needed)
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity providing financial reward through two generous annual bonuses. Consultancy roles with such fantastic perks rarely become available, making it absolutely worth a discussion.