A fantastic career opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a highly successful independent practice that specialises in Cost and Project Management, with a focus on power, utilities, and other process sectors.
The company is renowned for maintaining a driven and professional environment, spearheaded by a leadership team that comprises both experienced and fee-earning Directors.
With ambitious growth plans in mind, the company is seeking a career-minded Quantity Surveyor who not only strives for success but also harbours the goal of becoming a Senior QS within 12 months and an Associate within 3-5 years.
To further bolster their achievements in the Nuclear Sector, the firm is searching for a Quantity Surveyor to collaborate with one of their prominent clients. This is a thrilling chance for a motivated individual to make a significant contribution to the organisation and advance their career in a vibrant and flourishing consultancy.
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Undertaking cost analysis
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Analysing costings of tender returns
- Advice Clients on forms of contract suitable work works tendered
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and advising Clients of payments to be made
The Quantity Surveyor:
- Flexible in relation to travel
- 4+ experience
- Currently working towards MRICS or relevant professional body
- Confident and Client facing individual
- NEC experience
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Private healthcare
- Unrivalled RICS APC structured training programme with a designated Counsellor
- Hybrid/flexible working
- 5% pension contribution increasing by 1% each year to a maximum of 10%
- The Opportunity to work with an industry leading Consultancy on some of the most impressive projects in the energy market