Senior EC&I Engineer – Nuclear
Vertical Recruitment have been working closely with a hugely successful global, multi-disciplinary consultancy to expand their forward-thinking team. Due to an increase in the demand for their expertise, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior EC&I engineer to work on one of their highest quality nuclear projects.
With more than 55,000 people in 40+ countries, this company offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career as a Senior EC&I Engineer and beyond, whilst being surrounded by a diverse and supportive network of experts. To maintain their success, this company offers a competitive package to all their employees, with those in the UK receiving a long list of benefits.
With offices based in Warrington, your work on the successful PPP projects at the Sellafield Site will play a vital role in their 100-year clean-up programme. Being part of the PPP Team offers a unique opportunity to cultivate change and creativity in engineering, safety, and delivery solutions in one of the most complex industrial sites in the UK, if not the world. This is a great opportunity for a Senior EC&I Engineer to grow their career on a world-renowned long-term project.
– Support the engineering team in the design of CE&I solutions.
– Manage baseline configuration of existing design packs during manufacturing, construction, and commissioning phases.
– Vendor Support/TQ responses.
– Inter-discipline liaison for design development and coordination
– Model and space management coordination meetings
What is expected of you:
– Previous major project experience, demonstrating successful delivery of modelling work scope.
– Skilled in the use and application of 3D Tools
– AutoCAD [2D] drafting capability along with a working knowledge of other Computer Aided Engineering toolsets.
– Practical understanding of EC&I Installation methods and techniques is desirable.
– Competitive salary
– Hybrid working
– 25 days holiday
– Free single medical cover and digital GP service
– Family and friends’ benefits
– Enhanced parental leave pay
– Free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes
– Reimbursement towards professional development and memberships
– Collectively programme including paid volunteering time and charitable donations
If you are a Senior EC&I Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alistair Morrison at Vertical Recruitment.