Vertical Recruitment are working with a highly regarded design, engineering and project delivery consultancy specialising in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. They have 14 offices across the UK, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, they are currently hiring for key individuals within their Building services offices in Derby, Warwick and London.
Experienced in high hazardous and safety critical industries including Nuclear, Defence, Rail and Life Sciences, their teams provide the full range of multi-disciplinary services including process engineering, mechanical and electrical (HV/LV), EC&I, architecture, building services, civil and structural, supported by programme management and a CDM consultancy.
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Electrical designs in the built environment
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary design teams
- Have experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers
- Hold a relevant degree and chartered or willing to work towards this
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
Why this role?
- With the opportunity to work in multiple sectors including Nuclear, Life Sciences, Defence and Aviation, you will work on exciting and innovative buildings, often with top-tier architects and clients.
- Their growing team provides opportunities for progression, where you will be encouraged and supported to develop your role and challenge your skills to explore career paths that help maximise your technical and management skill sets.
- You will work within a supportive team with the ability to plug into and access our wider network of professionals
- You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to fruition through site visits and client engagement
Their network of offices are appealing, friendly and comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport. And their salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. There’s also individual performance-related rewards on offer, as well as:
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development