CAD Technician (Building Services)
Vertical Recruitment are proudly working closely with one of the North West’s largest Building Services Engineering Practices. The philosophy of this company is to provide the highest standard of service to innovative and practical solutions which had led to them winning many prestigious and technically demanding projects.
In the role, you will be working alongside a highly skilled team on several projects. As a Building Services CAD Technician, you will be solely producing CAD drawings and transforming sketches into detailed building services drawings, whilst liaising with architects, engineers, and designers to ensure the client’s needs are fulfilled.
This companies’ success and growth is evident through their client satisfaction, with 80% of their business being repeat work for existing clients. Based in Preston, the team has undertaken countless innovative projects across the Northwest and beyond – a culture designed to enable to growth of your career as a CAD Technician.
Responsibilities of the role:
– Drafting & Coordinating Building Services in AutoCAD
– Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawing
– Work in a team environment and meet deadlines for drawing issue
– Work Closely with the Senior Design Engineer
Benefits of working for this company:
– A competitive salary
– Agile working arrangements
– Structure professional development and advancement
– Pension contribution
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Cycle to work scheme