Vertical Recruitment are proud to be working with an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy. They’re known for providing private and public sector clients with sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment, and energy markets.
Located close to Manchester’s Spinningfields, their office building offers an ideal place. Their welcoming and diverse team are working on some of the most prestigious and innovative projects in Manchester, across the UK and around the world. They have an opening in their Building Services Team for a MEP Revit Technician.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work closely with engineers in the Manchester office in a professional and amiable manner.
- Liaise with client and expect to be point of contact for BIM expertise.
- Participate in coordination meetings internally and externally.
- Expected to check own and others work.
Experience and Education:
- Sound understanding of Revit MEP functionality including modelling systems, creating and working with schedules, creating Sheets
- Proficient in Navisworks and experience in clash detection.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Dynamo desired but not essential.
- Strong 3D coordination of all MEP services ‚taking into consideration unique features associated with each service, allowing for access and maintenance, buildability, etc.
- Understanding of BIM terminology.
- Able to produce and a passion for neat drawings and modelling.
- Experience of Office 365 products.
They’re looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
They have updated their design methods and now carry out their projects in the 3D environment and are rolling out StabiCAD design tool across all offices. While a detailed knowledge of this software is not essential (training will be provided) an awareness of working in a 3D environment is, as is a knowledge of cable sizing and lighting design software.
As well as a competitive salary, there is a friendly and professional working environment with a strong team spirit, offering opportunities to work on a variety of projects with many blue-chip clients. They promote the development of individuals skills and offer career progression opportunities.
What’s on offer for you:
- An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent future career opportunities
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
- Fantastic training and development culture
- Access to mentoring support from industry experts
- Opportunity to play a key role in exciting and varied projects
- Opportunity to be client facing and the chance to get involved with business development and marketing activities
- Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates