Are you a Revit Technician who wants to work on exceptionally varied and diverse projects in a team atmosphere?
We at Vertical are proud to be working with an multi award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy, their projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working within interesting sectors including Education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure and many more.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, we now have an extremely exciting opportunity for a M&E Revit Technician to join their significant, experienced and talented Building Services Team.
As a Revit Technician based at our offices in Reading, Theale which incorporates a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for providing Revit and AutoCAD design support under the direction of the team partner, including the following:
- Develop 3D M&El models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
- Experience as a Building Services Revit/CAD Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background
- Revit experience and a proven track record is essential.
What They Can Offer:
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer;
- Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to their growing business
- 25 days holiday – entitlements increase by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and 8 years
- Supported through their national CIBSE accredited mentor scheme for registration to the Engineer Council to obtain CEng
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Standard 6% pension Contribution – rising to 7% after 5 years, and 8% after 10 years
- Highly competitive salary
- Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work Scheme
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Company car leasing scheme