Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer
Vertical Recruitment are working closely with a proud independent practice that uses accumulated experience and knowledge to provide the team with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join a well-established and reputable M&E Building Services consultancy in Manchester. The role will include contributing to the delivery of schemes across a range of market sectors. You will be offered the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects, including schools, residential, commercial fitouts and to continue your professional development.
Purpose of the Position:
- To produce high quality mechanical services design packages across all stages of the design development process.
- To represent the company and promote our core values at stakeholder engagement meetings and the local professional network.
- To support your line manager and peer group through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- To identify opportunities for further personal development and advancement.
Requirements of the Position:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar or relevant working environment at an intermediate or senior grade.
- Competency with the market leading software required to produce and validate design outputs.
- Competency with the market leading software required to communicate and exchange technical information.
- Demonstrable academic qualifications appropriate to the role.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm in the built environment.
- Demonstrable familiarity with key industry agendas and emerging technologies.
- Membership or affiliation with a relevant professional institution.
- a competitive salary
- executive level contributory pension scheme
- a contemporary working environment
- paid city-centre parking.
- company mobile phone
- professional institute membership fees
- agile working arrangements
- private medical insurance
- funded health care plan
- cycle to work scheme.
- structured professional development and advancement.
- volunteering days
In addition, you will join a business that is owned and operated by an employee ownership trust for the benefit of their staff. Benefits include a specific income tax emption of up to £3,600 per tax year on any bonuses paid to employees by the company which is controlled by the Trustees.