An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to work for a Property and Construction delivery company based in Greater Manchester
Our Client takes construction projects from feasibility, through design and on site to completion. They are involved in both new build and refurbishment projects across all sectors, including offices, retail, industrial, healthcare, leisure and education.
Working as part of a highly successful team, the Assistant Project Manager will oversee, monitor and coordinate projects to ensure completion on or before time, to budget and to the specified quality standards and to ensure the highest level of service to the client.
This role requires you to be self-motivated and results driven. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to your work and as the key to success in the role is relationship management, you will have communication and interpersonal skills of the highest calibre.
The successful Assistant Project Manager will offer the following:
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline ideally Construction Management or Project Management in Construction
- Minimum of 1-2 years post graduate experience
- Seeking/working towards chartered status.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Be proficient in a wide range of IT skills including Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project).
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Self-motivated with positive can do attitude. Highly organised and excellent communicator.
- The ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Clients and deliver quality services to maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Packages
- Annual salary review
- A host of wellbeing and social activities and initiatives
- Monthly socials
- Networking events
- Career development and training opportunities