Mechanical Design Engineer
Vertical Recruitment are working closely with a leading independent Building Services consultancy. Due to an increase in the demand for their expertise, we have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their experienced Building Services team in following their founding principles of a personal approach backed up by technical excellence.
Based at three dynamic and thriving locations across the country; Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham, they are seeking a Mechanical Engineer who will contribute to the delivery of high-quality mechanical schemes across a range of market sectors.
The consultancy provides various benefits including contemporary working environment with agile working, generous holiday entitlement and access to Continuous Professional Development. Alongside great office locations and investment in the latest software’s and research emerging technologies, you will be joining a culture designed to enable the growth of your career as a Mechanical Engineer
Purpose of the Position:
– To support with the production of high-quality mechanical services design packages across all stages of the design development process.
– To represent the company and support with the promotion of the core values at stakeholder engagement meetings and the local professional network.
– To support your line manager and peer group through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
– To identify opportunities for further personal development and advancement.
Requirements of the Position:
– Demonstrable experience within a similar or relevant working environment at a graduate or intermediate grade.
– Competency with the market leading software required to produce and validate design outputs.
– Competency with the market leading software required to communicate and exchange technical information.
– Demonstrable academic qualifications appropriate to the role.
– A genuine interest and enthusiasm in the built environment.
– Demonstrable familiarity with key industry agendas and emerging technologies.
– Student or graduate membership or affiliation with a relevant professional institution.
– A competitive salary
– Contributory pension scheme
– Professional institute membership fees
– Agile working arrangements
– Funded health care plan
– Winter fuel allowance
– Cycle to work scheme
– Structured professional development and advancement
– Volunteering days
If you are a Mechanical Engineer and considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alistair Morrison at Vertical Recruitment opportunities, then please contact Alistair Morrison at Vertical Recruitment.