Vertical Recruitment are working with a highly regarded design, engineering and project delivery consultancy specialising in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. They have 14 offices across the UK, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, they are currently hiring for key individuals within their Building services offices in Salford Quays.
Their mechanical experts work with clients across exciting and niche sectors, delivering complex yet efficient and sustainable solutions, often to a demanding, highly regulated and bespoke brief.
From biotechnology, to chemical and pharmaceuticals, their mechanical team have a detailed knowledge of systems design, using the latest modelling technology to test a solution and to maximise efficiencies as sustainably as possible. They work seamlessly within a multi-disciplinary team, trusted by clients to deliver inventive solutions to complex technical design challenges.
You will Design and specify all aspects of Mechanical Building Services in accordance with current guidelines, standards, regulations and project deliverables.
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Mechanical designs in the built environment including HVAC and Public Health
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary design team
- Hold a relevant degree
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
- Are able to work unsupervised
Why this role?
- With opportunity to work in multiple sectors including Nuclear, Life Sciences, Defence and Aviation, you will work on exciting and innovative buildings, often with top tier architects and clients.
- You will work within a supportive team with the ability to plug into and access our wider network of professionals
- You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to fruition through site visits and client engagement