Vertical Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s major Sporting Brands, to identify and select a Project Manager to join their Capita Projects team in Manchester.
Personality, work-ethic and your desire to succeed will be major factors in being considered for the position. The existing team are true professionals at the top of their game and the right person fit is imperative.
The Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of capital projects, ensuring that bespoke solutions are delivered for the benefit of internal and external clients within set KPI’s. These include programme, budget and specification.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified with a Construction related degree
- At least 2 years Project Management experience working for a Consultancy or Client end-user
- Working towards professional qualifications with either MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
- Evidence of working with internal and external partners in the delivery of capital project delivery with clear outcomes and targets.
- The management of budgets, budget planning and reconciliation.
- Development of tender documents and the subsequent commissioning of works against these.
- Writing, preparation and monitoring of specification documents for specific works and work packages.
- Knowledge of construction management operations and regulation
- Knowledge of Planning, Health & Safety and related regulation
- Responsible for the successful delivery of capital projects (inception to completion) on behalf of the internal client teams.
- To develop requirement brief’s engaging with internal Client team, creating execution plans and preparation tender documentation.
- Appoint/Contract, contactors and consultant teams, to assist with project delivery, where required.
- Manage project delivery through to completion, including contract management, programme and cost control, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain client focus throughout delivery including progress reporting and engagement
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, generous bonus scheme along with flexible working in a highly positive and successful working environment