Vertical Recruitment are currently working with a prestigious multidisciplinary consultancy in Manchester, with offices located in Australia, Asia, and New Zealand. This company has earned a stellar reputation within the industry and specialises in a variety of sectors, including civil and structural developments. The business has remained strong and continued to grow over the past 18 months and now with a number of significant projects wins they look to appoint a Structural Engineer into their head office team in Manchester.
An award-winning practice, known for providing innovative, client focussed design solutions, and adding value through quality and lateral thought. Their innovation, creative and pragmatic approach allows architectural and client aspirations to be realised.
The business undertakes a wide variety of construction projects, ranging from major new build schemes through to complex renovation projects across the entire market. Both the public and private sectors. This includes projects within Residential, Commercial and Education.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and either chartered or approaching chartered status with a minimum of 5 years Structural Engineering Consultancy experience.
- You will be a project leader with the ability to take a project from concept stage through to completion.
- Technically strong.
- A competent user of Structural Analysis software, exposure to Revit.
- An effective communicator, experience of regular client and external design team interaction.
- Management of junior colleagues.
- The opportunity to progress through to Principal level and beyond.
Our client recognises that the successful delivery of services is heavily dependent on the expertise, dedication and personal commitment of the staff involved. They actively support staff in training and skill development to allow them to realise their full potential and to maximise their contribution to the project team
- An excellent career with a competitive salary.
- Exciting and varied project experience.
- 25 days holiday plus additional holiday purchasing scheme
- Employer pension contributions
- Life Assurance cover
- Cashback medical cover
- Rewards scheme offering discounts on shopping, cinema tickets, theme parks & gyms
- Staff days out and social events
- Hybrid working