Senior Structural Engineer – London
Vertical Recruitment are working closely with a well sought after multidisciplinary consultancy, they have 14 offices across the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Their team of civil and structural engineers are nationally recognised for delivering sustainable and integrated design.
With the team growing, this Senior Engineer position will provide you the opportunity to work in various sectors as part of an enthusiastic and committed team of engineers and technicians.
Working on a variety of projects, you will lead C&S design delivery across single projects or part of larger projects in single or multi discipline teams. You will report on project performance, assist in tender preparation, mentor train and develop junior engineers, and be open to and encourage innovation and sustainability.
- Degree qualified and chartered (or working towards chartership)
- You will have detailed technical knowledge and experience of civil and structural design methods and standards.
- You will have experience leading on projects and coordinating within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Need to have working knowledge of industry best practice for Structural engineering designs.
- Willing and able to obtain security clearance.
- Full UK drivers licence
Why this Opportunity?
- You will work on exciting projects with niche clients in a range of sectors, including Life Sciences, Industrial, Custodial and Education
- You will join a team that value innovative ideas, client service and following best industry practice.
- You will have access to BakerHicks’ wider network of engineers where you can share ideas, discuss challenges and learn.
- Growth and support in achieving goals though various learning opportunities as well as mentorship from the wider management team
Whatever your discipline, you’ll be alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. Their network of offices is appealing, friendly and comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport. And their salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer in addition to:
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development