We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to work with one of our best clients in Yorkshire. If you have a passion for designing and ensuring the structural integrity of buildings, we want to hear from you! Our Client has offices in Leeds and can support Hybrid working.
Benefits – One of the most complete benefits packages in the Market currently. The typical salary will range from £35,000-£50,000 depending on experience with access to some of the most prestigious projects in Yorkshire.
- Hybrid working across the business with full financial support for the technology required to work from home
- Long service rewards & additional yearly EOT bonuses (Tax Free)
- Holiday Lodges in Lake District / Somerset
- Medicash plan (Claim basic cost of medical procedures (Dental/Optician)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay, Parental Returner Bonus
- Nursey support & Childcare Vouchers
- 7% Company pension / 3 % employer
- Further bonuses and benefits available (Please enquire)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proven experience in structural engineering, preferably within consultancy or construction firms.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software such as Tekla, ETABS, SAP2000, STAAD, or other similar software
- Strong knowledge of relevant codes and standards (e.g Eurocodes, British Standards).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Passion for sustainable and innovative engineering solutions.
Please get in contact if you require any further information or email email@example.com
If you know anyone that might be interested in this role, we also offer a very generous referral scheme.